*For orders of 4+ of the same product or from a country outside Canada please contact us at 1.800.661.5432
Please note: For protection you can truly trust, ensure the gowns you purchase comply with the required ASTM standards.
Packaging: Box of 40 (CAD $5.75 each)
Product Type: Protective Gowns
• Description: BATRIK Non-Sterile, Level 3 Disposable Protective Laminated Gowns with ultrasonically welded seams are designed to protect healthcare professionals from cross-contamination. Provides outstanding protection from microbial penetration and heavy exposure to bodily fluids. Individually packed 40 units per box.
• Material and seams tested and compliant to: EN 20811, ANSI PB70, ISO 22610 and ASTM F739-12
• Two layer Biflex 56 gr/m² fabric provides maximum protection, breathability, and comfort
• Ultrasonically welded seams
• Knitted soft wrist cuffs for added protection and comfort
• Tie closure